As we love fashion, and we love to speak about it A LOT! We’ll discuss the fashion in 3 of our favorite movies in details. We’ll begin with one of our favorite fashion movies of all time “The Devil Wears Prada”.
The Devil Wears Prada
This movie has surely given us and the world a lesson in FASHION! Of course leaving us with all of our dreams of being that girl who gets to be inside the magazine and have that magical kind of transformation. Or even have the chance to put on those office-chic outfits. Perhaps we also got dreams of getting the chance to put them on for a couple of minutes! What about something even more exciting, like spending a day shopping with the movie costume designer.
The transformation we saw in the movie of Andy and the way she became so gloriously fashionable, as she changed her entire clothing style from Lumpy sweater to thigh-high boots! And we got to admit that those boots are every girl’s dream. The movie also has pointed to something very important, which is that you can combine being smart and fashionable at the same time.
We’ll be casting the best outfits in the movie from our point of view.
– The dress is very simple, but it makes her look so cool! She also looks very collected in it. The belt around her waist makes her look so sexy! And it also matches the bag.
– It’s winter, and this black chic outfit has it all! Looking at the details, and especially these boots. It makes it look so elegant but yet cozy. Oh, not to mention that you can never get enough of CHANEL chain necklaces.
– Like they say, save the best for last. This is one of our favorites not if the best of them. The black jacket and the thigh-high boots makes me speechless! Everything in this outfit get along together so well that I envy her.
We’re done with “Devil Wears Prada” lets head up to our next movie!
Zoolander is a movie about fashion, and we have to agree on that. But a question pops up! What type of fashion exactly? That’s why we’ll be trying to take a deeper look to the on-screen wardrobe of the movie characters that captured our attention the most. In one way or another the style of Zoolander seems ridiculous but the same time is very close to our high-end fashion obsessions.
– The main Character “Derek Zoolander” is allergic to anything that isn’t made of cashmere, silk, or leather! That’s why he was given the look with glossy blazer with sexy Valentino sunglasses.
– The second character that totally got our attention is “Valentina Valencia” and I’m pretty much sure the name says it all. It’s all about wearing Valentino only! The red jumpsuit and the matching shoes made it look sexy and yet fashionable. Penelope totally rocked in this character.
We hope that we cleared some of your ideas about the movie’s fashion! Because we’re about to head to a new one.
The Princess Diaries
It’s one of them movies that we all can’t help but to fall in love with it. The plot of the ordinary girl who gets to become a princess, but also gets to find out the true meaning of love. The royalty of the movie gives its own style moment. So come along with us as we gather all the great fashionable scenes from the movie that got released back in 2001.
First of all, I can’t be the only one who fell in love with the school uniforms in the movie! I mean who wouldn’t wear the collar shirt and the tie to school every day. That would save us all the time we spent in front of our closets trying to find out what to wear to school. Can we ever get enough of Anne Hathaway? Because I most probably think not!
But of course let’s not forget about the transformation scene when Mia was no longer an ordinary girl and she looked more like a princess. I bet we all want this to happen to us too!
Yet again, leave the best for the end. That’s when we talk about the finale dress in the movie. That white elegant dress, the tiara, and of course the white gloves she wore. It all seemed so fitting together like a fairy-tale. It was so fashionably elegant in so many ways.
Be Fashionable All the Way 🙂
Unfortunately, that brings us up to the end of our article. But let us know which one of these movies are your favorite. We welcome your ideas and thoughts on our articles! And don’t forget, BE FASHIONABLE all the time, because it’s simply worth it.